cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM TX(TA) TYPE-->MAPPING TO ECC DOCUMETN (OR)TYPE??????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello CRM gurus,

I have defined the transaction type:TA IN CRM. i have defined sales document type:OR in Ecc system

how to map the transaction type (ex: TA) in CRM to transaction type  to  sales document type (Ex: OR) in ECC. if there is any process for this mapping please let me know that process. Ex: If we create sales order (TA) in CRM that will be replicated to ECC, but which transaction type will be assigned to sales order in ECC..

How does the system know that an crm order (Tx type TA ) when it gets replicated to Ecc goes as Standard Order (OR) only and not as a quotation or a contract

Please let me know If any specific settings should be done for this mapping or is this maintained i any table ?

Regards

sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer to online help

Data Exchange for Sales Transactions: CRM Enterprise– ERP System - Data Exchange for Business Transa...

1, OR is german name for TA in ECC. So in standard, TA in CRM is the same as OR in ECC.

2, If you create a z transaction type, for example ZTA, you need to create ZTA in VOV8 in ECC as well. In another word, you need to have the same process type in both CRM and ECC. There is mapping of process type, unlike the partner function. So you do not have to maintain any mapping table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Liang,

Than you very much for the reply. the answer helped me getting the concept very clearly.

Regards

sai

Answers (0)