Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible Work schedule.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Good Day

i have question about creating flexible work schedule

the employee must work 5 hours on the day  in any time through the day (i don't care about sign in and sign out)

so please advice me .

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ShrutiJoshi
Active Contributor

Hi Waieed

While creating your DWS you would have to create it giving the planned working hours as 5 and the start and end times in the Flexi time section of the DWS screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shruti,

thanks for your replay

i have anther question about standard report

calculate the actual working hours of the employee in the month

BR,

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We can generate a wage type for the same with the help of V_T510S or PCR and We can use time types as well for the same.

If you are looking for a report you can use standard transaction PT_BAL00 where we can retrieve the information from time types and wage types.

We have to identify time type, wage type, Which are using to store actual working hours.

Regards

Venkatesh

ShrutiJoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Waleed

Your question can be interpreted in two ways:

1. Since in the WSR configuration, specify the monthly hours as an average figure, the actual number of hours in a particular month could be different. For example, the working hours in Feb would be different from the working hours in March. In this case, you can use the report RPTPSH10. In the selection screen select the current month or the period of the month you need to check and provide employee name. On the output screen just put a summation on the Planned hours column and you will get the total hours in the month.

2. The other meaning of your question could be that in addition to the hours received as output from Point 1, you need to deduct the absences of the employee and get the final figure of the actual hours worked by the employee in that month. For this I doubt if there is any standard report. What you can do is simply reduce the absence hours from the output you get from point 1.

I hope this is the answer you were expecting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shruti ,

thanks for your replay

RPTPSH10 calculate planned hours , i want to calculate the actual working hours

BR,

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on TM04 schema, pcr's TP09 & TP11, the time type 0000 is used for actual working hrs.

It would be advisable to check your time schema.

Pgm RPDASC00 is used for expanding the schema, with selection input:  schema = PT schema (or for payroll PY schema), schema type 'T' (or "C" for payroll) and all other sel.fields = '*" (asterisk).  Execute the pgm to display the fully expanded schema.  Save it with a suitable name and current date, to indicate when it was generated/saved.  This can be used to document schema/PCR changes and to reverse any change.

Also run time eval with log for a period when the employee has part day absence, IT 2003, etc.  Check where normal attendance is added to a time type and reduced for absences, etc.  Display CUMBT input/output to see the daily balances.  You could also run PT_BAL00 before and after time eval to see the changes.

Answers (0)