cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in getting Recurring entries after F.14 run.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have posted recurring entry in FBD1 later on, Executed the F.14 here i am getting message SAPF120 is created but my question is how can we get the another 11 entries posting in another 11 months(recurring entries set for one year), and where can we see the recurring entry posted details after F.14 as open item to make payment and i am unable to understand how can we get remaining 11 entries after F.14 run, Kindly explain me in detail if it is possible with screen shot, and My requirement is once i set the recurring entry details in FBD1, later on once i Execute the F.14  for whole period all entries should be posted in the SAP and while doing payment for that particular period that particular month open item will get pick for payment, So kindly help me out to the procedure to full fill my requirement.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,

Nizam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

1.Thanks you so much for your valuable reply, One year recurring entries are with in posting period only (from April to march and period also created from Apr-Mar) and after executing F.14 batch session will be created ( i have given settlement date from staring to end), later on processing that batch session then it goes to FBD5 T-code screen then after completion of processing i checked in FBL1N for that vendor it shows only one open entry even after giving future date in the field of open items till end of the recurring entry year, So kindly let me know how can i get that 12 entries and if i want to executive f.14 every month then what is the reason we are giving settlement date from starting to ending of the recurring entry.

Hi Inayath,

Thank you so much for your valuable reply, For reducing the work i want to create one year entries at a time so that posting work will not be there and we can avoid the late payment escalation because of sensitive vendor payment should done one time without fail, and it will pick for payment as per due date, Later on as per you i have tried executing f.14 every time by giving unique batch session name (like 12 entries 12 time and batch session name will be same all the time) later on, while processing that batch run it goes to another recurring entry temple which is not related required vendor (Example Need to create recurring entry for A vendor it goes to B vendor recurring entry temple), So Kindly help me out to come over from this issue.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Nizam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nizam, exactly you correct but in actuall terms you can post the transtion at once , especially for expense basis . you have to pass the every month by manually , or create the table with ABAP  consultant

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nizam,

In settlement period you have to give only one period date from 01/04/xxxx to 30/4/xxxx, if your posting interval is every month. Here you give only one period start and end dates not whole period. Like that you have to give it from every period posting, then only posting will generate for all periods.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nizamuddin, why you want to post at once for 11 months, you have created the recuring document in FBD1 , that means you have already created the prepaid expenses , you have to pay every month as per the agreement with vendor /or land owner if you are paying every month  as rent depends on your requirment . please use logic F.14 is to post the recuring entry every month thanks

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nizamuddin,

If you want to run whole periods postings in current period, then first open future periods in OB52. Then run F.14 for every month by maintain the period in the settlement period. After done all posting, then close the future periods.

Regards,

Mukthar