Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Trigger WorkFlow for the PO in SRM

former_member187651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We got an requirement to retrigger the BRF with PO with the custom button on the screen. When the PO will be in awaiting approval status, user can click on Retrigger button of PO screen (Custom button on screen), that should close/delete tha previuos started WF logicaly and restart the new WF.

Any idea for this is appreciated. Let me know if not clear.

Regards

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

Try using the BADI /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_RESTART, and for the implementation class, use the method /SAPSRM/IF_EX_WF_PROC_RESTART~VALIDATE_RESTART.

Here you can write your code for restarting the workflow.

Rewards points if helpul.

Regards,
Aakash Awasthi

former_member187651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Aakash for your reply. But how BADI Method will be called from the action event of custom FPM button as this is the standard one.

Can you simulate the block of code, which can call the given BADI method from button action. This will be a great help to me. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Chandan

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

DETERMINE_PROCESS_RESTART method is called by method i gave you (same class).

Inside this method, BAdI implementation for restart is called.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member187651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I got to know that /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MANAGER~DETERMINE_PROCESS_RESTART

is used to call while Restarting the WF. But not aware of exact process to be done.

Can any one help me on this...

Thanks

Chandan

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

link method REQUEST_RESTART (from /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MANAGER class) triggering with your custom FPM action button.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member187651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Laurent. I will try this process. Just one issue .. will it restart the same WI again or create the new WI as I need to clear the previous started WF of the PO (no further action or record display in PO with previous WF).

Thanks

Chandan