Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Derivation strategy for Asset Acquisition through F-90

meet_waseem
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am trying to capitalize an asset through F-90 using Document type AA.

For this purpose I have set all the minimum required configuration like Vendor A/c, Vendor G/L, Asset Class, Asset Code, Document type Number range etc. In F-90, I am getting an error message as below:

"No commitment item entered in item 00001 UOL9 337019

Message no. FI311

Diagnosis

The posted document contains at least one company code in which Funds Management, Cash Budget Management, or Project Cash Management is active. Therefore you must enter a commitment item in all involved company codes.

Procedure

Enter a commitment item.

If you cannot enter a commitment item, check with your system administrator that your account assignment derivation is adjusted so that the system can automatically derive a commitment item from another account assignment, or from the G/L or cost element."

I am using FM derivation strategy. I have set a derivation rule specifically for F-90 as:

Source Field                                        Target Field

USERTEMP1 + Cost_Center = Fund + Commit_Item + Funds_Center

Function Module is also already set as:

PSTING_DATE + Comp_Code + Asset_No + Sub_Number = Asset Class USERTEMP1 + Funds Center

Please guide if there is any error in Derivation rule setting approach or else.

Screen shots of F-90 data entry are attached.

Regards

Muhammad Waseem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205615
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad Waseem

Please use T-Code: OB41 to change the field status of 'Commitment item' as 'optional entry' for all of posting key you are using in F-90 posting.

In addition, please use OB14 to change the field status of 'Commitment item' as 'optional entry' for all account number you are using in F-90 posting.

After above changes, if you shall find out the field in your first screen and in the button 'More data' of the first screen.

Regards
George