cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module Successful Login Action Not Executing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an action defined to display a simple transaction in a screen set. This action is then referenced as the Successful Login Action for the sole module within my application. I have been unable to get this action to execute in this manner.

I have been able to get the action to execute via a simple button click. I have also been able to execute other actions after successful login. However, those actions did not display a screen set. Is this a limitation of this the system, or a potential issue?

The action I am executing displays a transaction, as I said. The transaction is an edit transaction for the module main object and simply captures a single value from the user.

Thanks in advance for any input on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Jason,

What platform are you trying to use for this.  Successful login action is not supported by all client platforms. I believe only WinCE and old Win32 clients support it.  I do not believe that iOS, Android and WPF currently support this.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is still not supported for the newer clients.  We have a ticket for this currently and talking to development team a few months ago, this is targeted to get done this year, just don't remember when.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies. I'm developing for WPF. I guess I'll keep an eye out to when this might be released.

Answers (0)