cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Legal regulation / License type based on ECC Order type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a way we can control Compliance Export Legal regulation/ License type based on ECC Order type.

I have ECC order type 'RE' where :

1) For this order RE, I want to have Export legal regulation / License determined when plant is from US. So in ECC "RE" is activated for GTS          compliance check.

2) For this order RE, I don't want to have Export legal regulation / License determined when plant is from NL.

3) For other order types, I want to have legal regulation determined when plant is from NL. So export legal regulation is active for NL plant

In this scenario I have activated order type 'RE' in ECC for Compliance Check. Also I have set up legal regulation for country NL.

Now for the same product/ partner when exporting from NL, how system can determined to activate license based on order type.

OR to enable different license type determination based on ECC order type. In that case I would create a "NLR - No License required" for RE Order type.

Please advice.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Basic Query is how to use Document type when doing License determination.

I didn't found any document type as one of the parameter/ field when doing license determination strategy?

former_member662667
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Document type is not a parameter for the License determination.  The feeder system document type should be mapped to GTS document type to determine the customs document. But legal regulation is a parameter for the License determination and is linked with item category. Because product has the license.

You can use the same document type for your requirement. But Item category should be differ.

Please check the below solution and let me know your results.

1) Need to create new Item category and new Legal regulation in GTS system

2) Feeder system item category (REN) should be assigned to GTS item category

3) GTS item category and Legal Regulation should be activated in Document Structure for the Legal Control

4) Legal regulation should not be activated for the country NL

By doing this the Licensing will not be determined for the country NL...

1) Need to create new Item category , new Legal regulation  for the country NL only and for remaining countries please create one more legal regulations in GTS system.

3) GTS item category and Legal Regulation for NL and for rest of countries should be activated in Document Structure for the Legal Control

4) Create License type ( NLR ) for the NL legal regulation.

By doing this the licensing will be determined for the country NL as NLR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

Can you please detail on point 4 "Legal regulation should not be activated for the country NL".

In other point you specified create "Create License type (NLR ) for the NL legal regulation", in this case NLR will be determined for all documents

Please help elaborate on the steps.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please advice to point 4 . If Legal regulation is not activated for country NL than none of the order going out of NL will have license determined.

Appreciate your help on this.

former_member662667
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Apart from the document type ...

1) Need to create new Item category and new Legal regulation in GTS system

3) GTS item category and Legal Regulation should be activated in Document Structure for the Legal Control

4) Legal regulation should not be activated for the country NL

By doing this the Licensing will not be determined for the country NL...

1) Need to create new Item category , new Legal regulation  for the country NL only and for remaining countries please create one more legal regulations in GTS system.

3) GTS item category and Legal Regulation for NL and for rest of countries should be activated in Document Structure for the Legal Control

4) Create License type ( NLR ) for the NL legal regulation.

By doing this the licensing will be determined for the country NL as NLR.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The easiest way will probably be to create and map different GTS Document Types; one for 'RE', and one for the others.  For the one that is mapped to 'RE', be sure to include Country of Departure in the Licence Determination, so that you can determine the 'NLR' for country NL.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave ,

Thanks for the reply.

I have created a new GTS document type 'EXPRE' mapped to feeder ECC doc 'RE'.

However not able to figure out where the setting are, for this GTS document type EXPRE to include country.Or setting based on Document type + Legal regulation.

Please advice.

Regards,

Amit

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

In the License Type configuration, make settings so that you can maintain and check the Country of Departure / Destination.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Understand that, but how will system differentiate in determining different license type for RE order type versus Rest both for country NL.

NLR for RE Versus Other License Type for different Order type- All orders types pertains to country NL.

Regards,

Amit

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

For the ZEPRE document, you would create - and therefore determine - an 'NLR' licence for country NL, which has the same effect as not determining the Legal Regulation (i.e. nothing gets in the way of your document).  For the "other" document type, you would need to determine a real license.

Or have I misunderstood something here?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Yes that's correct. For one doc type it should determine NLR versus other docs.

All parameters on these documents like partner, material, plant are same.

Please advice.

Regards,

Amit

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Sorry, I don't understand.  What is now missing?  As far as I can see, I've answered your question in the first posting.  For the combination of order type 'RE' and Plant country 'NL', you can determine NLR.  And for other combinations, you can run standard compliance checks.

Isn't that ok?

Regards,
Dave