cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPUI5 Application is not working in EP 7.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have SAPUI5 application developed and hosted in SAP ABAP Web Application server ( GW Server), this app is already integrated with SAP Enterprise Portal 7.01 ( SP15), It is working fine without any issue in Chrome Browser.

But NOT in IE11 from only Portal.

Note: the same application is working fine in IE11 by using direct app link from ABAP WAS, the problem is only when the UI5 application is called from Portal iview ( SAPUI5 iview) in IE11.

Please suggest what could be the reason behind this. is there any other way to run Ui5 application from Portal 7.01 in IE11.

Thanks
Sathya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this may help you,

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

Below SAP Note will help you in this.

1708020 - Support of UI5 based on ABAP applications in the
portal

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santhosh.

I am going through the First help link, I have already set the Property(Standard mode - while Launching Portal in new window) from Portal iview, and "Handover Portal stylesheet" to 'NO'

I hv already gone the remaining Forum threads and Notes as well, but i did not get exact any other help to fix this issue.

I am getting different Error now - Unable to get property 'addDelegate' of undefined or null reference

Pls. let me know if you can help me.

Thanks

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamendra,

I have gone though this, we are at the last version of UI5 component (1.26.9), for ABAP system 7.31.

At this point of time we cannot upgrade to 7.40. is this required to be with 7.40?

Thanks
Sathya