cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when using getCustomSFCProperty with java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I receive following error, when using the GetCustomSFCProperty at RoutingSkript.

"Fehler beim Aufruf der EJB-Methode "getCustomPerperty" im EJB "SFCBO"; Ausnahme ist "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException" (Meldung 16030)"

the skript I use is:

typ=getCustomSFCProperty("TYP");

if (typ=="A") {

exit(true);

}else {

exit(false);

}

do you have an idea, what the reason could be?

Kind regards

Yvonne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It might not work after moving SFC custom data from Custom Data to "SFC Data" data type. Make sure that "TYP" field does exist in "SFC Data" data type. If so but similar script works for material, then it could be the case. But if the script does not work either, it could be a general issue of getCustom*Property methods.

// Check for supplier name in Material custom data.

// Custom field with name SUPPLIER should exist for

// Material category in Custom Data Maintenance.

supplier=getCustomItemProperty(“SUPPLIER”);

if(supplier==”CompanyA”)
{

exit (true);

} else
{

exit(false);

}

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy

I tried with itemcustomfield as recommended, and with this it works fine.

so I suppose, that it has to do with the Change of SFC "custom data" to "SFC Data" as you mentioned.

Do I Need to take off the Expression getCustomSFCProperty to getSFCProperty or how could I solve it?

Thanks

Yvonne

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm not sure getSFCProperty() was updated properly, but you can try. If it does not give you the expected data, you'd have to submit a support ticket because it looks like a migration loss.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You're right - it seems not to have been migrated, as it does not work with getSFCProperty nor getSFCData.

So I will place a call.

Thanks and best wishes for the weekend

Yvonne

Answers (0)