cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Dump in web ui user clicks the transaction launcher link in worck center,then iam getting dump A RAISE statement in the program "C_OI_CONTAINER_CONTROL_CREATORCP" raised the

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have created one z program for uploading ibase details ,now every thing is working fine .same program user neeeds to access in webui ,so i have created the transaction laucnher link ,is user cliks the link  iam getting program execution screen if user lcick f4 help on pop up iam getting dump like as below.

A RAISE statement in the program "C_OI_CONTAINER_CONTROL_CREATORCP" raised the

exception

condition "JAVABEANNOTSUPPORTED".

Since the exception was not intercepted by a superior

program, processing was terminated.

Could you please help here...

Thanks

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

What activity is happening on the transaction launcher. I am assuming this F4 is to on a field which reads presentation server to upload a file in form of some document.

If yes, Then I am afraid this functionality will not work so easily on Web UI & you may have to do more effort to make it work or think of some other alternative.

Rgds,

Ravi

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply..

Yes ravi.,what ever ur assumption is correct..still iam facing same problem..could you please help...what functionality i need to do..

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi team,

Still i am facing problem here..Could you please any one..

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

I do not have much idea on this error, however when I searched, I found following two threads, which are marked as 'Assumed Answered'.

You can try to ask in these threads, if they can give any insight.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1695806

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2042621

All the best...!

Mandeepak

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mandeepak,

Thanks for your reply..i have already checked this threads..but there is no solutions..could you please guide me how to solve this issue..and just help here.

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Utility class for upload and download excel does not work on Web UI when you trigger them through transaction launcher.

You have to think alternatives here & one alternative is to create a Web UI view & use upload excel mechanism in that view similialrly like Web UI view GS_CM/AddDoc. You can upload excel & trigger a background job to upload your IBASE details.

Rgds,

Ravi