cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successfactors integration: Unable to find resource com/sap/sfsfIntegration/SessionIDHandler.class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running Job Requisition Interface of Successfactors integration content and getting the following error in the mapping:

Unable to find resource com/sap/sfsfIntegration/SessionIDHandler.class

Please help as it is an urgent issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,     Is it an Axis adapter? Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can,

Yes, it is SOAP Axis Adapter !

But is failing in the mapping :SFSFGenericUpsertRequestConfirmation_Out_to_SFSFGenericUpsertRequestConfirmation_In

Unable to find resource com/sap/sfsfIntegration/SessionIDHandler.class

I have already made some dummy changes to the imported archive files and the operation mapping and activated.

Do you have Any pointers ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

And is it the first time that you are using it in the PI server? i mean, has it been deplyed right now before this interface? Could be a bad step during preparing tthe Axis Adaapter.

Try to find something wrong or a bad order in the Module tab of the Axis adapter, the Processing Sequence or Module config.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can,

First of all, thanks a ton for taking time out to look into my query and trying to help!!

So, though I am using this first time in SAP PI but everything is standard content. Infact I have created my SOAP Axis channel from the CC templates so the chances of missing the correct order are meagre.

However, I shall keep troubleshooting and let you/group know if it gets sorted out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this error, while processing this operation mapping from standard content:

SFSFGenericUpsertRequestConfirmation_Out_to_SFSFGenericUpsertRequestConfirmation_In

Please suggest.