Did you mean: 

Campaign Integration with MM and FICO

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

I am willing to find the Campaign Integration with MM and FICO

Integration with MM:

1. If relevant product will include in campaign than purchase order  can be created through integration of CRM with ECC. Is that right?

2. But how stock can be removed after an execution of Campaign. is there any direct integration b/w Campaign and good issuance ?

3. Other possibilities of an integration.

Integration with FICO:

1. Through Fund Mgt integration

2. If budget is controlling independently on ECC without any integration with CRM than z it right approach to work our or not ?

3. What are other possibilities of an integration.

Lot f Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Syed,

1. If relevant product will include in campaign than purchase order  can be created through integration of CRM with ECC. Is that right?

Yes,

2. But how stock can be removed after an execution of Campaign. is there any direct integration b/w Campaign and good issuance ?

From where you want to remove stock?

Integration with FICO:

Yes, you have integration with FICO as well

1. Through Fund Mgt integration

2. If budget is controlling independently on ECC without any integration with CRM than z it right approach to work our or not ?

3. What are other possibilities of an integration.

Below links would certainly answer all you questions.

Marketing Resource Management - SAP Library

Rgds

Hari

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hariprasad Nagalapur,

many thanks for detailed reply .

From where you want to remove stock?

I think on CRM we can not directly maintained stock , for that we need integration with ECC /APO. In my scenario MM is independently doing GR of all different materials required for campaigns and they stored it into particular storage location. Now my concern is that if MM is not integrated with CRM then how stock should be removed. Whether it should be removed manually after an execution of campaign or any standard procedure can be used

2. If budget is controlling independently on ECC without any integration with CRM than z it right approach to work our or not ? & without budget any other integration with FI and Campaign is rqd.

Many many thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

HI Syed,

I'm CRM consultant and not quite sure about MM process. But the integration with MM is through the

Purchase request in campaign. When the campaign is released it will trigger the creation of the PR in

ERP side.

Integration with FICO depends you are choosing the standard Fund Management or ERP PS.

2. If budget is controlling independently on ECC without any integration with CRM than z it right approach to work our or not ? & without budget any other integration with FI and Campaign is rqd.

From this requirement, I think ERP PS will provide your the possibility to control the budget and your

released campaign will also be replicated to PS part to consume the budget.

However, Fund Management integration will provide you with more flexibility to control the budget.

You can make the planning from CRM end. With the fund usage and fund posting you will be able to trace every reservation of the fund. Then the fund usage and fund posting will replicated to ERP side to create the accounting assignment to integrate with FICO.

Thanks and regards,

Jack Yu