Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C IPad App: Rendering multiple Advanced List Panes in one EC

StKollos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we have implemented an Embedded Component with 2 Advanced List Panes. We added the Embedded Component to the Contact Person TI in SAP C4C. In the HTML5 UI the component works as expected. But unfortunately in the IPad App the UI is not rendered as expexted / as in SAP Standard.

Our own Embedded Component with the 2 Advandced List Panes is rendered in the IPad as displayed below:

One Problem is, that we have only one "Add"-Button (but we defined one for each Advanced List Pane).

Additionally the UI is not rendered in the SAP C4C Standard look and feel. Below the Standard Facet "Activities" of the Contact Person TI is displayed, which has 4 Advanced List Panes (Appointment, Task, E-Mail, Phone Call).

In the SAP Standard an Shuffler / DropDown is created which has one entry for each Advanced List Pane. The functionality of the "Add"-Button depends then on the selected entry.

Below you can find two Screenshots of the implementation:

• We have set for the EC the Flags
    • Device -> Desktop
    • Device -> Tablet
  • The Advanced List Panes are linked to an Custom BO.
  • For the "Add"-Button functionality, we have used ListModifcationForms

What steps are necessary, that the Embedded Component behaves / is rendered as in the SAP Standard? Are there any examples, guides, etc. ?

I am grateful for any support.

Thanks and Regards

Steffen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uskalviskis
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

An EC on iPad app is rendered as one pane and it renders it content bit incorrect. For your case you can go for two solutions:

1. Split tables in two ECs and embed them as separate facets for iPad
  2. Use one master table which has field which indicates a type for the item. For Add button create a list modification structure and form, to provide pop-up window.

If you have a s-user in the marketplace you can find following document RESOURCES: Application Guidelines for Mobile Developers

Regards,

Uldis

StKollos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Uldis,

thanks for your fast support.

Unfortunately with this rendering behavour it's for implementation partners not possible to realize solutions in the Standard SAP Look&Feel in the IPad app.

I also raised an Incident, maybe we have success.

Currently I will go with the approach with separate facets. If someone has another idea, I would be thankful.

Thanks and Regards,

Steffen

Answers (0)