cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI: Multiple CRM systems connected with one gateway

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello *, I am faced the challenge to connect 2 CRM systems with one gateway (central hub). In the beginning everything worked fine with a single CRM. But when adding the second system I got errors in FIORI. Belonging to this my main question is how to divide launchpads (located on Gateway) to be able to run 2 independent CRM Systems. At the momemt I am not able to "create" different launchpads representing different CRM backendsystems. Any ideas? Kind regards Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas ,

Launchpad is the entry point to Fiori apps on mobile or desktop devices. and is only supposed to be only one per user. Though there are multiple back ends to which the user is to be communicated with, the launchpad remains only one.

If you want to communicate with multiple CRM systems from a single service then Multi Origin concept is for you.

Multiple origin composition (MOC) is the ability to collect data from different backend systems, aggregate them in one single service and update different backend systems while using the same user.

Please have a look at the document available here for more understanding on Multi Origin. There is also a good doc referring an example by Tejas at .

The step by step Guide to implement Multi Origin in Fiori Apps is available here .

Regards

Virinchy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any ideas?

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion successfully moved from SAP for Mobile to SAP Fiori as appropriate.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

How you are adding the second CRM system, you should be creating a different client in Gateway system to integrate it with second CRM system.

Initially you might have used a client(for ex: 100) in Gateway to integrate it with CRM1, follow this to integrate second CRM system

1. create a new client (for ex: 200) in Gateway system to integrate it with CRM2

2. Follow the same configuration steps you did in first case, like creating a trusted RFC etc..

3. Create new system alias for second CRM system

4. change the services in /n/iwfnd/maint_service, they should point to second CRM system

If you have followed all these and even if you are facing issue, kindly send the error screen shot and error log

Regards,

Srujan