cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initiator BRF+: Multiple Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

I want to implement a Initiator BRF+ where one of the entries values into the Decision table is the field Request For which appears into the Access Request form . Please see image below:

I have been searching inside some structures like de GRC*REQUEST*HEADER but i cannot see this field.

Thank you.

Sara.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sara,

Like Madhu mentioned the field is not available in the BRF+ header structure.

However, you can do following alternatively to achieve your purpose:

Do a DB lookup in BRF plus for the table GRACREQ. You can pinpoint the record using REQNO in the BRF+ header structure and the REQNO column in the GRACREQ table. Once you have picked the right record look at the column REQUEST_FOR in this table. The values in this column for the record will be one of the following:

SSelf
OOther
MMultiple

You can check the Value and use it in the decision table for conditioning.

Let us know in case you need further information.

Thanks

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanmukh,

The REQUEST_FOR is empty for all my records in GRACREQ . Could you check the same.

regards

plaban

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

Please find below the screen capture for one of my systems, similarly I verified other systems too and the field is populated. Can you share your screen shot too? Also please ensure that the record you are specifying is for process "SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST". For other processes this field will be blank.

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanmukh,

GRC 10 SP8 is not populating the field, but SP13 does. So, i think this is due to SP level.

Regards

plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

It is working properly.

Thank you so much for the support.

Sara.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

There is no Request For field in GRC BRF+ rule Header Structure.

Request For field details is not available in Header Structure of BRF+ and available only in below structures

Regards,

Madhu.