cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CND_M_SUP - Condition record sent to ECC in KOT3922 (empty BDoc)

0 Kudos

Hello,

We have made CRM and ECC customizing in order to determine the marketing campaign in our ERP Sales Orders.

For this the user creates a Discount in Marketing Module. Upon saving, the condition record is created in CRM in /1CN/CCDCUS922 and is automatically replicated to ECC in table KOT3922.

After implementing note 2106200 and, via R3AC5, performing a new initial load of ZDNL_CUST_CNDAL (copy of DNL_CUST_CNDALL but with filter on condition type), the desired behaviour does not work anymore.

Before, a BDoc was generated and the SMW01 read something like

"Record KNUMH = 0000000355, VARNUMH = 005056AC3FEE1EE4B98361E088ECFD67: data is consistent, UPDKZ = '" (CND_EXCHANGE_FROM_R3003)

Now, the BDoc is still generated but the message reads

"0 data in BDoc 005056AC01BA1EE4B98F9221D5782272 for the specified OLTP system" (CND_MAP2017).

In CRM transaction CND_MAP_LOG_DISPLAY with object COND_EXCHANGE and subobject CONDITIONS we have the following warning message:

"Condition type Z001 for application CRM and usage CD not from OLTP"

"0 are sent to OLTP system from 13 entries in BDoc; Block:1; 10:02:44"

We have extensively looked at after solution and performed some debugging.

We have the feeling that entry for condition Z001 in table /SAPCND/T685 is not appropriate anymore.

Before it read:

KAPPL KVEWE  KSCHL FIELD_TIMESTAMP                    DATA_ORIGIN CHANGE_DOC    VTEXT                         DATA_ORIGIN

CRM    CD          Z001     DET_DEFAULT_TIMESTAMP       A                                              EU CRM Campaign      A

Now it reads

with 'B' specifying that the source of the condition is local (i.e. from CRM).and not from ECC as previously.

This seems to prevent the upload of the record to ECC via BDoc CND_M_SUP (which is generated) but the return message of ECC is empty (see beginning of this post).

Thank you in advance for any help and kind regards,

Didier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Didier,

I am facing the same problem. Did u resolve the issue? If yes, could you please let me know the solution.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

from SAP they talked about note 639726

However, they also mentioned that it could not be applied in my case.

Hence they recommended to check that /SAPCND/T685 DATA_ORIGIN was equal to 'A'

In my case, I had to change it in debugging from 'B' to 'A'

Hope this helps.

rgds