cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid Quarter Depreciation Key - USA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

The mid quarter depreciation key is not working for us. Can anyone help figure out the problem? The asset that I am
going to use as an example should have a 2014 depreciation value of $1,041.62. This would be 4 1/2 month's worth of depreciation. Instead it shows $1,620.31
which is 7 months.

Please see the attachment.

I would be most appreciative. We've been working on this for several months now.

Thank you -

Debbie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By the way, your attachment is an .xml file. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathan. Yes it is. It's one of the few doc types acceptable to upload. Is it a problem? I don't understand why you're pointing this out.

Debbie

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wasn't sure if that was what you intended.

It's a problem only in that it doesn't show anything.  See below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah. I see. Thanks for letting me know. What document type do you suggest?

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure.  I haven't had to upload a file before.  I know you can drag-n-drop images into the message but I'm not sure about .docx files.

former_member205615
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debbie

Could you click on button 'Display dep. calculation' in tab 'Planned value' of AW01N 2014 to check how system figured out depreciation amount 1, 620.31 in F.Y. 2014?

Regards
George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Thanks for your reply.

For 2014 the 'Display dep. calculation' is greyed out. It's not an option. Our asset value date is 06/01/2014, which is correct for book values. For tax it should should be 08/17/2014, but it appears to be using 06/01/2014 even though I changed it in the 'Parameters' tab to 08/17/2014.

Debbie