Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Marketing Campaign

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus !!!!!!

My client is willing to develop general marketing campaign in the system. There will be no BP Data / Attributes  of Target Groups available in the system , it will be created at the time of Marketing Campaign . Is it possible ?

1. Can we do it through External List or there is another possibility.

2. What about the Campaign Execution . As my client req is  Campaign execution through SMS , EMAIL , SOCIAL MEDIA , IC . Now is it possible that i can create a standard configuration for each campaign execution mode which will be applicable to all campaigns.

For example, For SMS i hva created one source through which i can link campaign with SMS server as i execute. Next time i create new campaign and simply link SMS Source with Campaign and it will be execute as it before. There will be no additional requirement for execution modes.

Campaign Execution like SMS , EMAIL can be cater through standard or any technical requirements essential fr that.

Lot f thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

You can get a CR600 course to catch up the ELM and Campaign part.

Your client's requirement can be carried out by the standard functionality.

ELM part, it is important to create the mapping format according to your external file. This function

is based on workflow, you can select the steps create BP and generate target group at the same time.

As go to the campaign, the most important part is the communication channel and TG which you have generated by ELM. So you need to create the forms or SMS, EMAIL and call list script...

Then you can create the campaign template to reuse it every time you execute the campaign. Or you can schedule the campaign as the periodically campaign.

All this information could be found in SAP application library or CR600 course.

regards,

Jack Yu

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jack Yu,

Thanks for reply

Can you elaborate that how the activity of ELM is based on Workflow.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

1. Can we do it through External List or there is another possibility.

Yes, you can upload attributes through External list Management tool.

2. What about the Campaign Execution . As my client req is  Campaign execution through SMS , EMAIL , SOCIAL MEDIA , IC . Now is it possible that i can create a standard configuration for each campaign execution mode which will be applicable to all campaigns.

Yes, you can create mail forms and campaign templates that will enable you to use repeatedly in future.

Campaign Execution like SMS , EMAIL can be cater through standard or any technical requirements essential fr that.

Yes, you can do it through standard functionalities.

Rgds

Hari

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hariprasad Nagalapur,

Thanks for reply

i am new as SAP CRM Functional Consultant therefore i hve no expertise on External List Mgt Tool and Standard Configurations of SMS / EMAIL Campaign Execution . Can you share any blog/doc related to these functions.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

You can refer below links which may be usefule.

External List Management in SAP CRM - External List Management - SAP Library

Rgds

Hari

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hariprasad Nagalapur,

Thanks for sharing useful links

After referring your shared blog , it seems that ELM is not entirely  functional activity. It seems both as a technical and functional activity. Am i right?

I would be grateful if you can share any template relevant to upload activity of ELM.

Many many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

there is no standard template as such. You can consider below points.

1. There should not be a header on the each column. This means you can enter data from the first of the csv file.

2. What ever you enter in the csv file has to be mapped with the format in the application...

I think this will serve the purpose.

Rgds

Hari