cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC add-on installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are install Netweaver 740 system then install BI content 575 SP05 and then POA Shared Business Components Sp06 when I install

BPC 10.1 through SAINT it terminated .

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahid,

How did you fix that issue ?

I do have quite a similar error about "SAPK-757ARINBICON" which does not seem to be a downloadable patch

Thanks

Post-import method UJT_AFTER_IMPORT started for AAPP L, date and time: 20150922000051

Invalid objects: 'After Import' terminated (see long text)

Error Current Import all request SAPK-757ARINBICONT (SELECT internal table l_th_trkorr_import_all RC 😃 in TP command 4

Error Current imported l_th_trkorr_import_all has 0 (lines) in TP command Fatal error: Import all mismatch

Errors occurred during post-handling UJT_AFTER_IMPORT for AAPP L

The errors affect the following components:

EPM-BPC-NW-TRA (Transport)

Post-import methods of change/transport request SAPK-810AGINCPMBPC completed

Start of subsequent processing ... 20150922000047

End of subsequent processing... 20150922000051

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did found the solution, thanks to 's answer (Re: Upgrade error in XPRAS_TRANS BW 7.01 to 7.31)

I was about to restore the DB to restart the add-on import as SAP support did refuse to answer to the incident I did open for that problem considering it was a "Consulting" issue (thank you Guilherme !).

It seems that the 'import all' option from note  1115759 is creating the problem

In fact the solution is so simple, just run report SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN to add the here under parameter to the RSADMIN table

Object => RSVERS_BI_IMPORT_ALL

value => ' ' (blank, do not type the quotation marks)

Ref:

1115759 - Error during import of BI objects with "Import all"

1894463 - Upgrade terminates with error RS0 871 or RS0 876

Ps:

By the end SAP support was true, it was a consulting issue, as only the consultant did spend the time to solve the issue without any help from SAP Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yves KERVADEC,

Your solution worked for me

In fact the solution is so simple, just run report SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN to add the here under parameter to the RSADMIN table

Object => RSVERS_BI_IMPORT_ALL

value => ' ' (blank, do not type the quotation marks)

Thanks....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shahid ranazai,

please refer notes 2090264 - Installation / Upgrad of BI_CONT 757 : error in DDIC_ACTIVATION phase, hope help you to solve it.

Billion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Himansh for your reply , I know where to download patches

if you search "SAPK-757ARINBICON" please send me screenshot

Best Regards

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahid,

Kindly try to download "SAPK-757ARINBICONT" this package and upload through t-code SPAM and run SAINT again.

Shrikant 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shrikant I can not find this patch from sap market place please guide me where to download it

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahid,

For Package Download login through SMP after go to software download and then click on Support Package there you can search for the SAPK-757ARINBICONT.

After that you can select and click on Add to Download Basket .

In download basket you will find appropriate package and from there you can download and can continue after adding through frontend.

Regards,

Himanshu