Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSD for Opencataloginterface / ESAPO 3.5

former_member209705
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working with a customer who uses SRM 7.0 as procurement system and our approach is to send the shopping cart message as base64 encoded XML message back to SRM system with parameters OCI_XML_TYPE and ESAPO-3.5 as its value.

Now according to OCI 4.0 specification document, we need to use opencataloginterface.xsd for the format of xml document and I spent hours together searching for this document in SDN and marketplace.

Could someone point me in the right direction here? From where can I get this XSD or is it possible for someone to attach the XSD file to this thread?

Ravi Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209705
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally we did find the XSD and for the benefit of others who might be searching for the same information, please refer 850344.

Ravi Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I'm currently looking for the same document. Could you tell me what the number 850344 refers to? Is it a knowledge base id of some sorts? could you post the URL?

JB

former_member209705
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could someone atleast tell me, if this has to be extracted from SRM system? if so, how? or is it part of any standard content that is shipped by SAP?

Ravi Shankar