Did you mean: 

unable to allocate client in pool

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi to all

I need youradviseregarding this error: "unable to allocate client in pool"

The full error is:

SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcResourceException: Unable to allocate client inpool[NAME=*** USER=***CLIENT=** LANG=EN ASHOST=**** SYSNR=**] -- peak connections limit 10 exceeded

atSAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcConnectionPool.GetClient()

atSAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcDestination.GetClient(BooleanforRepository)

atSAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcSessionState.GetConnection()

atSAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcSessionManager.GetConnection(RfcDestinationdest)

atSAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcFunction.Invoke(RfcDestination destination)

My XML parameter is:

-<Servers>-

<RfcServerConfig>

<ServerName>***</ServerName>

<RepositoryDestination>***</RepositoryDestination>

<GatewayHost>****</GatewayHost>

<GatewayService>****</GatewayService>

<ProgramId>***_CONNECT</ProgramId>

<RegistrationCount>20</RegistrationCount>

</RfcServerConfig>

-<Clients>-<RfcClientConfig>

<DestinationName>***</DestinationName>

<AppServerHost>***</AppServerHost><Client>***</Client>

<Language>EN</Language>

<PoolSize>50</PoolSize>

<PeakConnectionsLimit>500</PeakConnectionsLimit>

<ConnectionIdleTimeout>150</ConnectionIdleTimeout>

<IdleCheckTime>60</IdleCheckTime>

In the App.configfile I don't have any pool parameter just in the XML file which contains the destination

My questions are:

How I get an error "peak connections limit 10 exceeded" If I don't have any parameter with the value 10.

I suggest that how I configuring the parameter is wrong and the system used the default value which is 10. Where is my mistake?

I have also the error "Unable to allocate client inpool" but I increased the pool and his very big now so where is the problem

Please advise.

Naor

weuse an external system with .net connector toforward Idocsbetween SAP EWM  to the external system

.NET connector 3

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Naor,

It seems zou have implemented  and registered your own IDestinationConfiguration. The XML format below has not been defined by NCo. Potentially, there is a bug in your implementation – or in the one of NCo, when interpreting the values. The property PeakConnectionsLimit is the one, which
allows to adjust the number of concurrent connections for this destination.
Hence, you tried to tweak the right things. Have you looked at traces already to understand what's going on?

Best regards,

Markus

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Markus

I try to understand something from the trace, but I don't have a lot of information there.

The parameter PeakConnectionsLimit is defined in my XML file and not in the app.config.

If I try to define the parameter in the app.config. Do you think it's can help? or I can't do it

Regards

Naor

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Naor,

I understood that you are not using app.config, but you use your own IDestinationConfiguration. In this case any info in the app.config with regards to destinations will be ignored. Hence, it won't help to define it there. Simply check your implementation, whether it is providing wrong values to the NCo layer.

Best regards,

Markus

Answers (0)