cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: T code SCASE for Credit Limit request

0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

In our system, we have workflow configured, events and process defined, but still when we try to approve the credit limit via UKM_CASE tcode, it does not updates the BP master, is there any piece of configuration that I am missing here?

Please guide asap.

Thanks a lot.

-Bharati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Many thanks for the solution Ramon , it works for the basic update of the Credit limit request and for approval matriz on credit limit request we need to do enhancement as suggested by subham so thanks a lot subham for the detailed explanation

ramon_canterobb
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Bharati,

You'll only be update in the master data of the BP with the new credit limit request via UKM_CASE or SCASE if the case is set with the status "Confirmed", otherwise the system does not do anything. e.g:

Credit Limit Request - SAP Credit Management (FIN-FSCM-CR) - SAP Library

IMPORTANT:

If a processor closes the credit limit request, this corresponds to a refusal. If he confirms the credit limit request, this is an approval and triggers the update of the approved credit limit in the master data of the business partner.

I hope you've sorted out!!!

rajkumar_m56
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bharati,

Could you please guide me on how did you resolve the issue you faced?
I am stuck from the initial stage.

Thanks in advance for any info you provide on the same.

Regards,

Rajkumar M

subham_sarkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bharati,

In SAP there is no standard built in function to update BP through Scase or UKM_CASE for credit limit. You can have custom development using BADI, a BADI is called named SCMG_CHNG_BFR_STR_C(Changes at Save Only). There is a method called as CHANGE inside interface IF_EX_SCMG_CHNG_BFR_STR_C. Inside this method we need to define custom logic to update business partner. We need to create a new implementation for the BADI with filter K_CR.

Regards,

Subham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has the case changed to the correct status to update the BP with the credit limit change?

0 Kudos

yes Mark the UKM_CASE has changed with the value and its in the approved status as well, there is no workflow on the same at the moment so I changed the status manually to approved. But the problem is the changed value of the credit limit is not getting updated in the business partner.

Can you please guide me what could be the problem?

Thanks for your prompt response and support

-Bharati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked all of the PI/ WSRM connections?

0 Kudos

which interface are you referring here mark?

Service Interfaces: Overview - Configuration Guide SAP Credit Management - SAP Library i found this link for interfaces can you please guide?

thanks,

-Bharati

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are a few interfaces that relate to changing credit limits - and that is what you want to do - so I would suggest reviewing those ones.