cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bupa_Main Inbound Stuck Bdocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have unwanted stuck inobound bdoc's for BUPA_MAIN which are generating daily in CRM system.  When we checked those BP records are archived long back (almost 10 years back).  Also, there is no recent change done in ECC and CRM for those BP records but still we find NEW BDOCs everyday coming in CRM system.

The error is related to postal code.  (e.g. There must be a number in the 2 place of the postal code XXXXXXX)

How the generation of unwanted BDOC's are triggered from ECC?  Any way we can stop such generation of unwanted BDOC's ?

Please revert.

Thanks and Regards

DJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi DJ,

Please check following points:

1. Would you please tell me the Q name of the BDocs ?
   Maybe we can know more details about what is happenning from the Q name.

2. Please check inbound queue smq2.
   Please check if there is any already failed queues(Maybe for 10 years...)
   If you already have some failed queues in the inbound queue,
   And you are executing some job to try to re-execute the failed queues everyday,
   You'll see this kind of symptom.

BR
Dean Yan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DJ,

Without any change Bdocs can not be trigger so I would suggest first check weather there is an job runs in ERP which change Postal code of BP which result new Bdocs In CRM. the problem does exist here.

Incase BPs are archieved also I would suggest that information should replicate to CRM. in case you don't want to replicate BP which have status locked, achieved I would request please set up filter in BUPA_MAIN subscription

Or

Set a filter in CUSTOMER_MAIN object in CRM to stop such BPs which are achieve.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prem and Narendra,

Thanks for your reply.

I am adding further more info to the information provided by DJ.

Here our problem is not only to restrict the data replication for Archived customers, but mainly to identify the trigger factor behind these Bdocs.

Even if any job in ECC is modifying the Postal code details for that Customer, then there should reflect those changes in ECC master data. But the fact is, the change history for those customers date back to year 2005-2004 and all the master data is intact from that time for them.

Moreover, the customer master data in ECC and BP master data in CRM are already in sync.

Despite of all these factors, we see every a new "Inboud Bupa_Main BDoc" stuck in CRM system with error e.g. " There should be a number in place * of the postal code".

The bdocs are for some 50 odd customers and repeated every day for a chunck of 10-12 randomly out of these 50 customers lot.

We need the experts help to guide on the steps to find out what in ECC / CRM is triggering these redundant Bdocs.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pankaj K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the detail. Can you please check the number ranges of the customer and confirm back may be the problem is with a specific number range.

Secondly there should be an update without that no Bodcs can be triggered so will please again check.

I will request please provide some screen shot also for better under standing with error message detail.

thanks

Prem

S0023931147
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DJ,

To restrict unwanted/Archived customer you have to set below filter on Onject CUSTOMER_MAIN in Tcode R3AC1:

KNA1-LOEVM    Inequality (<> Low) X          Inclusive defined set/array

Thanks

Narendra