Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using SSIS to replication Data

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hello,

I need to replicate some data from WIP database to ODS database, we need this data to create reports against ODS database.

to replicate the data i create a project using SSIS , when I tried to execute the job in SQL server , the job failed and  I get this error message:

Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility  Version 10.50.2500.0 for 64-bit  Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2010. All rights reserved.    Started:  12:10:00  Error: 2015-04-20 12:10:00.90     Code: 0xC00470FE     Source: Data Flow Task SSIS.Pipeline     Description: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRODUCTLEVELTOLOW.  The component "Lookup" (94) cannot run on installed  (64-bit) of Integration Services. It requires Standard Edition (64-bit) or higher.  End Error  DTExec: The package execution returned DTSER_FAILURE (1).  Started:  12:10:00  Finished: 12:10:00  Elapsed:  0.826 seconds.  The package execution failed.  The step failed.

the SQL server Integration Services is installed but why the package cann't be executed?

thank you

Regards,

Vian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vian,

I'm not an expert, but this link seems to describe exactly the error you get:

DTS_E_PRODUCTLEVELTOLOW

Regards,

Konstantin

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kostantin and thank you for your response,

is this possible with SAP DB installation? is it possible to aktivate this service ?

Regards,

/Vian

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is MS SQL Server related so I don't really understand how SAP DB could be in play here. I believe you are using MS SQL for WIP/ODS, don't you? If so - that's where the problem is. As I said, I'm not an expert in that deep MS SQL details, but this is definitely a direction you might want to looks into. If Integration Services is installed in your server instance, maybe you should look into 2nd cause mentioned in the article then.

Regards,

Konstantin

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

yes i'm using MS SQL ODS, and the SSIS is installed but the Integration service in not available, and I don't know if it is possible to install or activate the service.

Regards,

Vian

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just get in touch with your DBA or google it yourself. I doubt that you will find many MS SQL DBAs here. The problem is not really ME related, but rather MS SQL.

Regards,

Konstantin

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

I understand that is related to MS SQL DB, but the issue is that we use a special file to instal SAP SQL DB and in this package it is not possible to add feature e.g integration Service.

Regards,

Vian

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My guess is that you are not required to you SAP installer. Just go with another one if you need this feature or you might also submit a ticket to BC-DB-MSS component and ask for DBA advise.

Regards,

Konstantin