Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest rate not adjusted for the flow

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've encountered an issue - The business transaction was not updated to Accounting - Message no. TPM_TRAC1006 - this is relevant only to one of incoming interest flows in the Interest rate swap instrument (see a screenshot from the TPM13 below attached). If I look into the cash flow in Posting view, I can see a status 'Interest rate not adjusted for flow', though there is interest adjustment executed (see a screenshot from the Cash flow below).

may I kindly ask for your advise on a possible solution of this issue.

thank you.

Kind regards,

Renatas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Renatas,

I also remember a recent error corrected with SAP note 1971146 - could be worth a try.....

best regards,

Marie

feng_dong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renatas,

Do you mean the cash flow in TPM13 has status F, but in FTR_EDIT it's shown as interest rate unadjusted? And the variable interest adjustment, it's shown as not fixed? Am I right?

Regards,
Feng

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not precisely - the respective flow is still in status 'S' @ TPM13, so in this sense it looks consistent. what is though strange that if you look into the tab 'Cash flow' in the Posting view, you can see a status 'Interest rate not adjusted for flow', though there is interest adjustment executed as per the screenshot attached.

/Renatas

feng_dong
Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, I think there is some inconsistency.
You may reverse the interest rate adjustment executed and run it again, or correct the table manually.

Feng