Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split in WM

former_member401793
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have scenario :

4 items of the outbound delivery have warehouse number , and last item (50) does not have warehouse number at all as it is delivered from another storage location where warehouse is not assigned. Why these items are consolidated to the same outbound delivery?

What should be changed to activate delivery split in scenario where warehouse number is assigned for one item, but not for another item

Br,

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you maintain separate shipping points for the separate storage locations you can get separate deliveries, no need to focus on whether one of them has an associated warehouse number or not.

former_member401793
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Csba and Jacob.

Ok Jacob, I will try your solution in quality server, and will yet you know.

Br,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tested before posting and it worked in my system. Please mark thread as answered or let us know if still facing some issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There's a configuration to cause delivery split if the items have different warehouses, please check OSS note 546668 (2nd question).

These settings still allow items w/o WM-managed storage location together with items of storage locations which are assigned to the same warehouse.

If you want to separate the non WM / WM items, you can use e.g. the solution offered in note 166397.(Delivery split according to customer field ZUKRL).

This requires a short (copy control) development.