cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Does anybody know if is possible to generate using Report Manager tool a PDF report (around 10 pages) in order to show layouts, texts and graphics in the same report?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Edu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

You could potentially write a script to generate reports with multiple pages based on your Responsibility Center List or any other dimension you want you report to be generated by.

Sample Script by Responsibility Center:

Rule = "=ChildList(""Responsibility Centers"",""Total Responsibility Center"")"

List = Report.RunRule(Rule)

if IsArray(List) then       

'For each item in the array, set the querystring value then run the report

'Note that you could set as many querystring values as needed

for i = LBound(List) to UBound(List) 

Report.SetQueryStringValue "Responsibility Centers", List(i)

RCName= Report.RunRule("=ItemName(" &List(i)& ")"  )

vReportName= "C:\RC-" & RCName & ".pdf"         

IterativeReport = Report.run(vReportName)                             

next

else

err.raise vbObjectError + 1, "Report", "The report rule you called did not return a valid list."

end if

Hope this help.

Regards,

Athir