Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM - Collection management

former_member619039
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi .

I have collection management in FSCM activated and as part of config we had collection profile created and collection segments were created. Collection segments were assigned with company codes.

We are running

1. FDM_COLL_SEND01 to send data

2. UDM_GENWL to run work list

3. UDM_SUPERVISOR was run and able to see Business partners priorities in worklist for this collection segment.

However We had to change the name of a collection segment. Since this Collection segment is "released collection segment" and Since SAP doesn't allow to delete or change the name of collection segment, I have created a new collection segment. After this new collection segment is activated, it is assigned in Collection profile & removed the old collection segment.  I went and removed all collection profile settings (deleted from Busienss partner) and re-assigned collection profile, so that it can pick up new collection segment. I was able to see all business partners were assigned with new collection segments under the same collection profile.

When I run all 3 steps again (shown above), system is not picking up new collection segment details and hence not showing up new collection segment data in Worklist.

Is there any setting I missed or is there any steps to take care?

Can any one help please?

Thanks

Aleem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aleem- you will need to add the company codes to the new Collection Segment - but you wont be able to do that - as they are linked to the original Collection Segment.

You need to go back to the business users and say that you cant change the name of the Segment (is this really a big issue - it is just a name - it wont impact the process or the solution) - and company codes cannot be in more than one Collection Segment.

It is worth challenging business requirements

former_member619039
Participant
0 Kudos

I was able to assign company codes to new collection segment. But old collection segment still holds all company codes as it was already in release status.

I had similar change done previously due to organizational change (re-shuffling company codes within collection segments). Even though collection segment was released, I was able to create two new collections segments for 2 old collection segments and Re-assign company codes between them (re-shuffle). Old collection segments were removed from Collection profile and they were not appearing in Business partners any more and they were not being valuated for worklist at all.

This time I have created a new collection segment too and assigned relevant company codes (They remained same from old to new segment but name was changed so that it can appear top on the list of collection segments ex: NA to 1NA as we have over 30 collection segments created).

Not sure what is causing issues here. Any checks, suggestions please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am confused. You did all that work to make the customers within the segment appear on top of the worklist?

If you want a customer to appear on the top of the worklist, align your collections rules within your strategies so it has the highest valuation (points) or priority. You can then sort the worklist by priority or valuation.

former_member619039
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry for confusion. I meant collection segments to appear on top of the list in UDM_BP (Business partner master data) and not workllist

We have over 30 collection segments (We created one collection segment per company code for all Europe company codes). and for North America we have only one collection segment called NA (under which few company codes are present). Because of many collection segments NA went down and wanted to bring up in business partner by renaming to 1NA. Since renaming not possible for released one's, I had to create a new one saying 1 NA.

former_member619039
Participant
0 Kudos

We resolved this issue. Worklist was not showing any customers under segment 1NA due to Collection strategy not being valuated as per the rules available in it. I have changed the collection strategy and re-ran the work list and it showed up all customers with their priorities.

Answers (0)