Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time quota for absence

tamargegiaze
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need a help in automatic generation of absence quota; For today quota is linked to calendar year and we have 28 and 30 days per year (according to planned working time). At the end of each year we add new quotas using lsmw, it looks like this:

01.01.2015 - 31.12.2015 for every employee.

Company now decided to change attitude and to link quota to "working year". for example, if an employee has started working at company on 15.10.2013, quota records should look like this:

15.10.2013 - 14.10.2014

15.10.2014 - 14.10.2015

15.10.2015 - 14.10.2016 and so on. Number of quota still will be 28 or 30 as per planned working time.

Besides this, for newly hired employees (seniority less then 1 year) system should generate quota proportionally per month (2,3 or 2,5), bees cause they don't have right to use 28 or 30 at the beginning.

Please, can anyone send me manual or explain here what configuration should be done to satisfy this requirement. Do I have to create new absence type and quota type or make changes in existing ones?

Would appreciate any help;

Thanks a lot to everyone.

Regards,

Georgiana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you wanted to generate quota on 15.10.2013 or 14.10.2014 if it is 14.10.2014 some how it is possible to map else we need to check with an exit.

Since you are not executing time evaluation we can not place any PCR with PCR we can generate Quota's with the help of Date type option.

when we are not having that option need to check with exit's.

Regards

Venkatesh

tamargegiaze
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I've started test configuration (view V_T559E), but something is missing. I'll try again, we dont' have time evaluation and I thought it was easy to make this change.

Regards,

Georgiana

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand, It works with configuration when your accrual is exactly after one year from joining else quota accrual should takes place on date of joining itself then we need to think about and check for the exit's,alternative solution.

solution design is completely differs with exact requirement.

I hope you understand.

Regards

Venkatesh

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the above absence quotas are configured as granted (not generated), then it is fine to upload through LSMW.  You do not need any new config for absence quota.

For absence type, also you should not need any new config.

In any case, if you do not have time evaluation, do you generate any absence quota using transaction PT_QTA00  Program:RPTQTA00? 

tamargegiaze
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jagan,

Thanks a lot for your reply; For now, we use LSMW and we don't have time evaluation, but I think now we need to use program RPTQTA00 to generate quotas as per entry date from IT0041.

And I need to know how can i make configuration for it.

Regards,

Georgiana

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do like this.

1. Maintain the IT41 for day type suppose 01 as a DOJ and maintain the date.

2. Write a small pcr with the help of operation HRS=YFGHJJ in the time schema if you are running time evaluation.

Check and let us know the result.

Regards,

Sankarsan

tamargegiaze
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

Thanks for your reply; We don't have time evaluation, we have implemented just small part of time administration, just to record absences. We use IT0041 for entry dates; Can you please provide more detailed info?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Georgiana

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok .

Then check with Mr. Sven reply.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Georgiana,

The key fir switching to wirking year instead of calendar year is that you configure the starting point for the base entitlement to be a date type from infotype 0041. I assume you already have a date type for entry date configured and captured there - if not: that's what you need.

This date type is than given in the config for base entitlement in view V_T559E in a field far down called "relative to date type" or very similar.

The rest of the config is not really different from cakendar year based entitlements in principle.

I think you could use the sane quota type in theiry and change config time dependantly, but it's less clear and switching from the old solution to the new might be messier - this is sonething you should discuss and plan carefully anyway.

By the way: if your company has s subsidiary in Austria, they are likely to work in that way already.

Best wishes

Sven

tamargegiaze
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sven,

Thanks a lot for your reply; Yes, we keep entry dates in IT41 and we shall use it. I'll check the view V_T559E ;  Unfortunately, we don't have subsidiary in Austria.

Thanks again for your reply;

Regards,

Georgiana