cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hazardous Materials Management in SAP EHSM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are considering the EHSM Component extension for managing Hazardous Material processes.  According to the available documentation,  EHSM risks assessment looks promising for this purpose.  Specifically,  we are interested in tracking information about hazard products and waste material inventoried at various company locations. The information includes chemical data , hazards and amounts. Some of the products and waste products may have material numbers  and stored in ECC Plant and Storage locations( ie managed in MM)

1. Can we easily associate an ECC  material number with an EHSM chemical or agent?
  2. Can we easily pull reports of Chemical/Agent/ ECC Material Amounts by EHSM Location.
  3. To what extent can we integrate EHSM Locations with MM Plants and Storage Locations/Inventory levels
  4. Does BW provide content allowing us to merge chemical/agent/ ECC  material/ ECC material inventory levels and goods movements on one report?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191252
Active Participant
0 Kudos

H David,

I think, i can contribute few points here, may be useful for you.

What type of industry is this? is this EU or USA client, because some standard reports are available for US in ehs.

Answers your question:

1. Yes

2. I am not sure when you say, EHSM location, but yes if you are maintaining (any of these on ECC work area, plant, storage location).

3&4, i will try to get back on this.

--