cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank page display while executing Materials & Sales Order App in Fiori Launchpad Sandbox

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getting blank page while trying to execute Materials app & Sales Order App in Fiori Launchpad Sandbox

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Bharani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i guess the error log states it quite well; it cannot find a component named MyRouter.js in com/sample/material, and I don't see it in your folder structure. I think you missed a step in that tutorial somewhere

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the reply but in the tutorial it was mentioned as below only and there is no mention regarding component.js and myrouter.js.

"Create an empty project folder by choosing the menu option File -> New -> Folder and provide a name, for example FLPSandbox.  Within this folder create the files neo-app.json and fioriSandboxConfig.json"

Please let me know possible correction that i can perform to solve this issue.

Thanks&regards,

Bharani

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, the big question then is, where is this 'myrouter' component called from in your code

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Does your material app have the MyRouter.js in it?  The Fiori Master Detail template will automatically create this file and it will be required be the Component.js.

Regards,

Jamie

SAP - RIG

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

Yes the materials app does have MyRouter.js in it.

Regards,

Bharani

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

It looks like your namespaces do not match.  In your sandbox config you have com.sample.materials, it's plural.  In the error it is looking at com.sample.material, it's not plural.  The same looks true for the other app too.

Regards,

Jamie

SAP - RIG

0 Kudos

Hi

I am also facing the same issue.  I checked my files and i tried with below two options, but still i m getting blank page.

1) Userid - changed to uppercase.

2) corrected namespace in fiorisandboxconfig.json as per Materials,SalesOrders MyRouter.js.

I observed one error in line no 18, is it causing the issue?

Thanks

Ravi

seVladimirs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no, issue on line 18 is coming from JSHint and can be ignored.

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

Even after recreating the material & salesorder app still getting the same blank page.

For accessing destination (ES1) i used some other credential as i am not able to reset the password of my account since i am getting below for a longtime.

System Down:

The system is not accessible please have a look at the Operations Document for the system status or check back later.
Thank you for your understanding

So does it has any connection related to the blank page which i am getting?

Regards,

Bharani

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Can you run one of the apps by themselves?

Regards,

Jamie

SAP - RIG

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

Yes i am able to run both the apps individually and getting demo data as output.

Regards,

Bharani

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Try using the link to reset your user...

https://supsignformssapicl.hana.ondemand.com/SUPSignForms/

Regards,

Jamie

SAP - RIG

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Is the error the same?  Did you change the namespace in the sandbox config file?

Regards,
Jamie

SAP - RIG

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

Please find the error screenshot for material and salesorder app.

Regards,

Bharani

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You have to fix your namespace.  In you sandbox config file your SAPUI5.Component should be

com.sample.material

not

com.sample.materials - this one has an "s" at the end which doesn't look like it matching your project.

Regards,

Jamie

SAP - RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

I tried with changing the namespace with singular name, but it didn't help.  Please verify above attached screen shots

Thanks

Ravi

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Please open a new thread and include the errors produced in the dev console.

Regards,

Jamie

SAP - RIG

Answers (0)