Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization SAP ERP - Outlook

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a possibilty to synchronize for example vendor master data with outlook.

( not using Business in one, CRM etc)

Email addresses and contact persons are automatically updated in outlook.

Thanks a lot for your support.

BR

B

4 REPLIES 4

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the standard functionality of the SAP this is not possible . However in sap in box you can get the user id from which the mail recevived can be viewed .

But then can you elaborate through which transaction you want to have this ? how ever in sost , if you send the PO as email , you can view the email details .

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok but there is no functionality that when I create for example a vendor in SAP. That the email address and contact persons of this vendor is synchronized with outlook.  So that the contact details of the contactpersons and from the vendor are updated in outlook.

Thanks for your support

Regards

B

0 Kudos

I think it is not usual to have the contact info of all vendors in your outlook contacts.(would be some hundred thousand in our machine)

Initially you wrote: Email addresses and contact persons are automatically updated in outlook.

This seems  already to be an own development,  try to find out how this is done and see if you can get a synchronization based on the existing solution

0 Kudos

Hi,

Then I did not write it very clear.

The sentence : Email addresses and contact persons are automatically updated in outlook  is the requirement.

We do not have this at the moment.

Well thanks for support

Regards