cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workcenters/routings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple question maybe but I want to create a list of all the parts I have on the system which go use a particular workcenter (225) in their routing - what is a quick and easy way of doing that - I then want to change that workcenter to another in the majority of the case - any thoughts?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You can use CEWB Engineering workbench to select all the operations where a perticular workcerter is used. CEWB also allows you to mass change workcenters and other parameters.

You need to go to CEWB, select SAP_OPERATION as working area. Go to operations tab and give Work center & Plant (Operation) & execute. You will get the list of operations in a perticular plant with routing group.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, think that one went over my head!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check for transaction code CEWB, if you have access, and follow the steps given in previous post.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

As per the above threads if you want to change any Work center / Cycle times for multiple routing Group / Group counter then you change through CEWB - Engineering work bench transaction

same way if you want to track the work center where used we can track with CA85 or built a query (SQVI) by joining the MAPL/PLPO/CRHD tables

Regards,

Venkatesh..

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use T code CA80 where used list for work center and CA85/CA85N for Mass change for work centers in routing.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much, answer greatly appreciated, not entirely sure what I can do with the data it outputs as it seems to give me FAR more than parts than I thought it would but I will have to dig into it further and see where the problem lies