cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In service order Search page,In Service Order Search criteria, In Status value drop down i have to show only user status?

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

My requirement is In service order Search page,In Service Order Search criteria, In Status value drop down i have to show only user status values only? how to do it..now in my status drop down values system status values also displayed ,i want only user status values only i have to show...how to do it?

Thanks

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana

As Standard there are 2 separate search fields for Status.

One for User Status

One for System Status

Are you sure that the other Status value you require are not for other Service Transactions different to the one you are wanting to search on?

If you need to make a only the User Status for  a given selected Transaction Type, then you would need to make an enhancement to that Component

Regards

Arden

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

In web ui Status Dorp down iwant to show only user statuses..in webui service order search page status,we want to show only user statuses..here there is no System status values..

Thanks

Kalpana

abibenbella
Explorer
0 Kudos

Table TJ30T is having User Status values. In component, go to getter method of Status drop down field. And fetch all values from TJ30T table and collect it in an internal table. Pass this internal table to dropdown table list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana

I'd recommend you include a screen shot of the issue you're trying to resolve.

I'm having a very hard time understanding your requirement

Regards

Arden

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Please find the below screen shot..here iam having statuses,user status and system statuses..

I0004 status is system status ,,,but i dint want to show system status here,i want to show only user statuses ..how to do it.please help

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana

This looks like a custom build....am I correct?

If so you'll need to speak to a developer, preferably the one who implemented this and advise that they need adjust the filter conditions on this field

Regards

Arden

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thanks for your reply,i am developer only.So could you please tell me the step how to do it.

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

You can consider below link:

SAP CRM WEB UI : 61.ENHANCING BP SEARCH WITH EXISTING FIELD

This web site contains many more useful times. You can explore them.

Rgds

Hari

navn_metts
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kalpana,

can you check the GET_V method of that field, and check " lt_ddlb " internal table. Pass only the status which you want to see on the WebUI.

Br,

Navn