Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Status 404 error for FIORI Application deployed on HCP

ashik_k2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created a Fiori App using Web IDE and deployed it on my trial account of HCP .

The Gateway service used is from On Premise system. I have used SAP Cloud Connector to connect Hana cloud Platform and on premise system.

In Web IDE test application works fine. However, when I deploy it and access the application URL I am getting the error "HTTP Status 404" as shown in the screenshot.

In Chrome  Developer Console shows below error

"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)".  I have checked many threads but could not find the solutions.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the status of your deployed app in the HCP via cockpit to know if it's up & running.

ashik_k2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sakthivel,

Yes it is up and running.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, what's the app url you're trying ? The one pointing to index.html ?

ashik_k2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sakthivel

masked part is

appname-username

I directly clicked on application url from the cockpit

Thanks and Regards,

Ashik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does your firoi app have index.html file ? If yes, is it placed in the root folder of your app ?

I guess you're missing out the index.html in your fiori app. You may be having Component.js as the entry point which will run only with Fiori launchpad. But to run fiori app as standalone, you need to create the index.html file.

You can try accessing your component.js file by adding a '/Component.js' at the end of the url to know if you're app has been deployed properly as of now.

-Sakthivel

ashik_k2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sakthivel,

Thanks for the input. I have a file called localIndex.html instead of index.html.   I created a new file with name index.html which is copy of localindex.html.  Now it works fine:)

Regards,

Ashik

former_member196942
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthivel,

I am following the openSAP Hana Cloud Platform introduction videos. I tried deploying the "persistence with ejb" project to my HCP server. The application is started in the account but when i click the link of my application nothing shows up.

PFA the error i get.

Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your app url woud also be suffixed with your project name that you created in the eclipse. In your case, it should be something like as below

https://<your-app-name>.hanatrial.ondemand.com/persistence-with-ejb/

former_member196942
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem that I am facing is in the cockpit when i access the Application url

the pattern does not appear. When I manually try to add the pattern to the url in the browser ,it does not take.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you do a Maven build and then pushed the app to HCP ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthivel,

I am not getting any index.html or localindex.html file in the root folder after creating a project and getting the same 404 error. The only html there is test.html.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthivel

I am not getting index.html file in my project folder and getting the same 404 error.How to get that?

please help

Regards,

Rajee

Answers (0)