cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read Scorecard Hierarcy Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using SSM 10.1. My question is if it is possible to read data from SSM. I want to read scorecard hierarcy data from SSM and want to send this data to an other SAP module or to a third party application.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Rodolfo's response, although if you want to get all of the data, including the PAS data such as scorecard/context hierarchy, then there are two ways to do this that I have used in the past.

1. SSM comes with an ODBO connection.  This can be utilised with BusinessObjects solutions to consume the SSM scorecard data. The main downside with this is you can only query one context at a time.

2. The best way, and my preferred way is to consume the SSM data by directly consuming a view / table that you can create within the RDBMS of SSM (SQL srv, Oracle etc).  Once the view is established, you can then query all of the data within the SSM system. Downside is you have to configure a view and create a table within the RDBMS to capture the scorecard data on a periodic basis.

Cheers

Les.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I directly connect to the SSM Database and get data from database.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rodolfo_bermudezneubauer3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Serdar,

You can expose SSM data to thrid party apps by three means that I know of:

- Export flat file from PAS (create a custom export procedure)

- Web services (not very flexible)

- Direct access to PAS database tables (if you know your way around PAS data dictionary and your Basis teams allows access to the DB)

Good luck!

Regards