cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change the Workitem Subject and Description in SAP SRM 7.0 shopping cart

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am new to SRM , i have done one Workflow Scenario of Shopping Cart using BRF. When a new shopping cart is created in PORTAL will triggers a Workflow to Desired approver, the task which is going for Shopping cart Approval is the Standard TASK "TS40007953" and what is described in SUBJECT LINE and DESCRIPTION is coming fine.

Now i have to add Vendor No. and Product Category in Subject line and their DESCRIPTION in Work item body.

I don't want to COPY and create a NEW CUSTOM TASK, is there any BADI or Class/.method if you know, which can be enhanced in any way and this requirement can be Met.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

you can use  BBP_ALERTING BAdi. In there you can change  class for email message. In this a  smartform is called. Email text comes from smartform You can create your own class as a copy and make the changes.

regards

sandy

0 Kudos

Hello Sandy,

Could you pls eloborate more on this, as i am new to SRM.are you asking to Create the BADI Implementation for BBP_ALERTING?

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Text can be modified modified in class

CL_BBP_MESSAGE_CREATE and  CL_BBP_MESSAGE_CREATE_NWF  method

CREATE_BODY and CREATE_SUBJECT

try to put a breakpoint in these methods and then use overwrite exit to replace the standard code with custom email text.

regards

sandy