cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picked quantity not getting updated in ERP outbound delivery

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an outbound delivery which is replicated from ERP to EWM. I have confirmed the Warehouse task for picking & completed PGI in EWM system. The status update has taken place in ERP delivery (i.e ERP delivery status shows that goods movement is complete and the distribution status shows processing of the delivery in the decentralized system is complete). However the picked quantity (LIPS-PIKMG) is not getting updated in the ERP delivery. How do i make this happen?

Regards,

Smitha Pai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

"However the picked quantity (LIPS-PIKMG) is not getting updated in the ERP delivery. How do i make this happen?"

This field is never updated from EWM. The material is not relevant for picking (and never will be) in ERP and you never have a picked quantity.

Brgds

Juergen

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha

Picked Qty in ECC will never get updated when do the PGI in EWM. I think, this field is not designed when delivery is distributed as system assume picking will be done in other system in this case it is EWM.

But You can always refer VBFA (Document flow table) to identify the picked quantity if you are working z report or interface to send this information.

Thanks,

Jagdeep

0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs Juergen & Jagdeep. That means this is a standard behavior. I suppose the same thing holds good for inbound delivery also i.e. putaway quantity also will not get updated in ERP inbound delivery based on putaway done in EWM.

Regards,

Smitha Pai

Answers (0)