cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of Charge Items on Returns POs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our company frequently returns Materials to suppliers either because they are faulty or are being returned as unsold "rotation allowance".

Current Process is as follows;

Create ZRE PO

Create Delivery w/ref to ZRE PO

Create F8 Billing Doc

Generate Customs Declaration from GTS

The issue we have is that a ZRE PO may contain items which are Free of Charge (No credit or replacement due from supplier).

The items are flagged FOC in the ZRE PO but then these do not appear on the F8 Billing DOC and therefore do not appear on the GTS Customs Declaration.

Does anyone have experience with this issue and know of a resoltion?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the transaction type  of the FoC items.

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

How do I check that please? We use ME21N to create the PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Through t code - OC08, you can check the consolidated TT. Have you done the free good configuration for the item category?

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I'm a colleague of Anthony.

I checked OC08 but not sure what I should be finding there? These are the values we've got - is that ok?

Second: we're not familiar with the free good configuration for the item category. I've googled, but found only sales order related info. Our issue is on the purchase order, where you tick the free of charge box of any given product on the PO line. So on line 1 you could have product ABC with the normal price, and on line 2 the same product, but ticked as free of charge. Is there any configuration that can be done to fix that also that 2nd line gets transmitted to the commercial invoice?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Create as a dummy material with the price (standard) and create the PO for free goods. Otherwise you  can create a regular PO for a dummy material and this should have different  valuation class then regular rRaw material and assign special G/L account for this and at the year-end clear the amount from G/L.

Ashish