cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if employee late login in break that should be deducted after 3 exemptions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Kindly let me know which operation need to be used to query Break pair.

scenario:

employee shift start at 9:00    13:00 to 13:30 break time  shift end time  17:00

if employee late login thrice in a month it is exempted after that deduction from salary which is working fine.

now the issue is if employee late in break time i.e. after break end time that is exempted upto 3 times in a month upto 15 min.

after 3 times it has to be deducted in a month

Ex: scenario:1

1st time :break time  13:00 to 13:30  employee returns at 13:35    1st time exempted

2nd time: break time  13:00 to 13:30  employee returns at 13:40    2nd time exempted

3rd time : break time   13:00 to 13:30  employee returns at 13:42   3rd time exempted

4th time  : break time   13:00 to 13:30  employee returns at 13:35   salary should be deducted for 5 minutes

scenario :2

1st time :break time  13:00 to 13:30  employee returns at 13:50    1st time (full 20 minutes salary has to be deducted as he crossed 15 min 1st time itself.

Now i want operation to query break end time (i.e.13:30) and an operation to query employee actual return time i.e. 13:50 or any other time

so that i can write pcr

need your valuable suggestion

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can query the assigned time type or processing type in the TIMTP function on which you can query the PNUM hours with comparison of 0.50 if it's more thrice on the monthe excess hours would be trigger as a deduction.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

1st pair late login

3rd pair break

4th pair break late login

how to query break late login

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Waiting for your suggestions

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You will query processing type K with time type 0000 and then cross check with number field value of 0.50 . If it's more than 0.50 then trigger to another time type for storing as check point for 3times in a month.

Then write another pcr which will query this monthly time type for cross check that its equal to 3 or more than 3. If it is more then they create a time wage type which will store the deduction part for payroll. At the time of payroll time time wage type will trigger to payroll for deduction.

1st pcr will include after TIMTP function and 2nd pcr will include before CUMBT function.

Try and let me know.

if you want pcr details then I will share by tomorrow.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

Thanks for your help,

kindly find below tip table,

All the late login and break pair is getting stored in 0000 time type.

here we need consider only if employee late login in break

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yup.

Same thing I have replied to you that you have to query 0000 time type then you can cross check that employee was on late or not.

Think and design that.

and inform me if you are facing any problem.

but    why 06 & 02 time I'd has created against processing type K.

check.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sakarsan,

it is standard processing,

if we query 0000 time type then it will be problem as all the late login hours storing in 0000 time time

hrs=d0000                   Here all the late login hours stored ex of above tip table( it will be some 1.83     hrs?0.25                             so directly it goes to > that is wrong)

hrs=1

adddb1234

>

hrs=d0000

addzl 9999

2nd pcr

hrs=m1234

hrs+d1234

hrs?3

>

hrs=d1234

addzl 9999

*leave

what about time ids your talking about pls let me know or else you suggest pcr i will wait