cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Person GUID discrepancy in ECC and CRM table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

I have come across different issue in my system, I'm getting GUID discrepancy for CONTACT PERSON in ECC and CRM tables.

I cross checked and its confirm. I raised the HIGHT priority OSS message but I have not received any positive answer.

Impact of this we are getting lot of BDOC errors in SMW01, I request if you know any sap note for this kindly share with me.

Regards

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are also facing similar issue in our project scenario. Has anyone got any solution?

Regards,

Kirti Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

just to inform you, we are facing the same problem too. SAP did not provide us with a solution till now(for example fix-Report to correct the inconsistencies). Any way they gave us the following feedback:

===

Checking the data of the BP examples you provided between CRP and ERP,

the data between ERP CRMPARNR, KNVK and CRM CRMM_BUT_CONTNO, BUT050

are messed up. From SAP end, we could not provide any help on identify the cause for

this inconsistency because it is not reproducible. Besides, we don't know if there are also other contact relationships have this problem.

The cause of this issue could be the activation of CVI on ERP which synchronizes ERP

customer, vendor with ERP BP but may assign different GUID.

In addition, replications on ERP customer and ERP BP to CRM BP are enabled currently.

Under this circumstance , CRM end has no sufficient knowledge to judge if contact relationship sent from ERP is originally created by ERP customer or ERP BP because they are embedded in different MW object CUSTOMER_REL and BUPA_REL. That will introduce the inconsistency between ERP CRMPARNR and CRM CRMM_BUT_CONTNO.

This is only a hypothetical analysis for this issue.

===

Have you got in the meanwhile othe useful Information or even a solution´s proposal?

Best regards

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shree,

Please check the number range . It should be external for contact person in CRM in case replicating from ERP.

I would request please send some error screen shot for Bdocs for better understanding with error message detail.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Number range is same Prem, If we create with 123456 (example) same number is going to create in ECC. In ECC if 23456 (example) creates the result will be same.

I will try to get you the screen shot.

thanks for your input

Regards

Sree

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sreekar,

Which tables are inconsistent? Do you mean the table CRMPARNR in ECC and table CRMM_BUT_CONTNO in CRM?

Could you confirm which direction are you trying to replicate the contact person data from? CRM -> ECC or ECC -> CRM?

I would like to recommend note: 798032. Please trigger the proper initial load for either the (CUSTOMER_MAIN and CUSTOMER_REL for ECC -> CRM) or (BUPA_MAIN and BUPA_REL for CRM -> ECC) depending on how you are replicating the data.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Julin Xin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julin,

Sorry for the late reply

yes Im checking in the above mentioned table.

we have two scenarios where CP will replicate from CRM to ECC and vice versa.

I can not trigger initial load as lot of error BDOC are stored in SMWO1, It might impact on master data.

Is there any way to stop this discrepancy?

thanks for your valuable suggestion

Regards

Sree

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sree,

Please make sure the initial load for the object BUPA_MAIN and BUPA_REL from CRM to ECC to be triggered successfully at least once in your case.

May I know how many contacts being facing the inconsistency?

You could consider run request load for the affected contacts or using CRMM_BUPA_SEND to synchronize the data.

Thanks,

Julin