cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct shipment: Invoice splitted by MM invoice within an item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I read some posts regarding an equivalent issue as mine but no one seem to have a solution.

Here is an example:

1/ Sales order of 10 CS, so just one item

2/ Purchase order of 10 CS

3/ Two Goods receipts:

- one of 6 CS

- another one of 4 CS

4/ MM invoices of

- 6 CS

- 4 CS

And now I would like to create the SD invoice regarding this split at the goods receipt (or MM invoice), that is to say:

- an invoice of 6 CS

- another invoice of 4 CS.

I've seen that we can do it manually in VF01, but I want to code it in order to launch a batch invoicing.

Do you have any idea if I could make it, and where I should code please?

If you think of an exit, please let me know what could be the ABAP to write.

Thanks in advance!

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to setup a job on SDBILLDL  (VF04). System will create Billing document automatically for all POs which have cleared with IR

you have to ensure a variant with correct parameters such as Billing date, Billing type

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

Thanks for your reply. I think it's not sufficient for the split because all the datas are the same and the standard split cannot be done. Billing type and billing date are the same.

I think I have no choice but implemented a specific program to make the split but I can't see a proper manner to do it.

Thanks anyway for everything.

Alex

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why can't third party process be implemented for this scenario? Does the goods receipt happens at the customer site or at the company site?

If the goods receipt happens at customer site, then third party process will fulfill your requirements.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Thanks for your prompt reply. This is a third party process already. But SAP still combine the quantity at the SD invoice level, even if we had two MM invoices.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is third party process, then in the copy control settings between sales order to billing document (t.code VTFA) , at the line item level, for the field Billing Quantity maintain value F and test by creating new documents.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

I already tried this parameter, but SAP still combine the quantities. Actually I made some debugging on the invoicing program and it doesn't seem that the program checks anything in material documents or MM invoicing tables. Only something about the cancellation in MSEG...

Have you already implemented that for your clients?

Thanks again

Alex