Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While doing Refurbishment order confirmation IW41 coming error

sujeet_kumar7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I trying to do Refurbishment order confirmation, but getting error.

"G/L account 9999999900 is not define in chart of account. This error coming only for refurbishment order at time of activity confirmation. For other order using the same activity but no error.

Kindly help me out in this.

Please give me solution on this so soon.My testing been stop because of this.Below is the screen shot.

Thanks & Regards

Sujeet Kumar Thakur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujeet

Are you using the same Work Center / Cost Center / Activity Type for the other orders too? If you are using a different work center, quite possibly that Work Center might be assigned to a different cost center. Check this with IR02 and check the Cost Center master data KS02 as well. Similarly, check Activity Type master data in which you determine the Cost Element by KL03. Make sure that the Cost center and cost element belongs to the same chart of accounts. With KA03, check the Cost Element too. 

Cheers

Savas

sujeet_kumar7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Savas,

Every think i have checked but still facing the same issue. If any thing else i have to check let me know. Still facing the same  issue.

Thanks & Regards

Sujeet Kumar Thakur

tajinder_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You need to create required G/L account in the chart of accounts using t code FS00. In FS00 transaction, go to tab 'Information (CoCd) and maintain a master data with Chart of Account as 5000. I think only FICO person would have an authorization to make the above change. So you need to contact your FICO counterpart.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Tajinder

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujeet,

This is a FI issue.

The GL account is not linked with the chart of account. You need to change the G/L or assign it with chart of account 5000.

Contact your FI team to action this request.

Regards

Terence

sunil_mundhe3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the activity in KP26 whether assigned to proper CE/GL.

sujeet_kumar7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for you quick reply. Same activity i am using for other maintenance order like  Preventive and Breakdown. Its working fine. But for Refurbishment order, I am getting this error.

I have checked the activity type. Its maintained correct.

I am doing internal refurbishment process.

Help me out in this error.

Thanks & Regards

Sujeet Kumar Thakur