cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i add iView in standard Workset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In ESS Portal, there are some standard worksets already available (eg. Benifits and Payments, Working Time, Travel and Expenses etc..) we have a requirement to add an additional iView (Transaction) in standard Workset - Working time.

i have idea to create new workset/Role, add iView page and publish to Portal but i am unable to add iView Page in Worksets.

Please help.

Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Himanshu,

unable how? Do you get an error? Please provide more details.

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

unable means i have added iView in Workset-Working Time but it is not displaying in preview. i chcekd all parameters and their value, made all value similar to existing iView page.

in Below image, i added marked iView page to Workset.

But in Below View it is not displaying.

Himanshu

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the visibility parameter set in SPRO homepage framework for this link. Check whether the services and resources are created properly.

Regards,

Navya

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi HImanshu,

Are you able to preview the newly created iview from the content admin???

and also check the visible paratmeter of the ivew to yes and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx Navya... i got the way how to make changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx Anil,

basically i was trying to add my iView on standard workset which is not possible. SAP has some sets of activity which can be published with standard Workset. Customized iView can be displayed on only customized Worksets.

thnx everyone..

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have added some custom WDA application to standard MSS role. it was opening without any errors for me .

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create iview, add iview to page, add page to workset as delta link. In case you face error while doing so, check the locale (master language) for the workset.

Do attach the screenshot of error faced.

Regards,

Navya

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just follow the steps which @Navya has mentioned,just make sure that the iview property is set to visible.

Thanks

Anil

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more point to remember is , create a copy of standard role  provided by SAP from "Content provided by SAP " folder. Then follow the steps that I had suggested earlier. This works. I have done it quite a lot of times.

Regards,

Navya