cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions Adjustment Rule in Offer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I am trying to make adjustment to the condition in the offer but unfortunately I could not find the field to assign the percentage for the increase, like we usually do in the contract, you will find below two screens one for the offer with no percentage for the increase field and one for the contract contains the percentage for the increase field, what is the necessary changes to make the adjustment in the offer conditions, as it is not logic to only assign the adjustment rule to the offer without making the increase.

1- contract

2- Offer

Best Regards,

Khairy Soliman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear khairy,

reason for the difference is that adjustment of conditions is only supported for contracts.

The possibility to maintain adjustment rules also on the contract offer level has the purpose to define them here and then copy them to the contract when the contract offer is transferred to a contract.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Franz,

Thanks for your reply but I found in the BAPI_RE_OF_GET_DETAIL all the fields as shown below but in the transaction REOROF it doesn't appears,and the BAPI_RE_TERM_AJ is the same as used in the contract, do you have any idea what could be the reason for this;

Best Regards,

Khairy Soliman