cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment costing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any of you please help me with the below error log which i got in shipment costing:

"Item not created because service agent Z1 not in reference document",

like this i have 3 similar errors. Because of this i am not even able to do transfer. But i have value etc in the shipment cost correctly.

Also, forwarding agent is there in shipment and shipment costing as well, please suggest.

Thanks

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if forwarding agent is in preceding documents (delivery/sales order).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Yes it is, fowarding agent is there in preceeding document ie shipment as well as Delivery.

But i want to add one point that Z1 Partner Function is not there in any of the document,.

Also, i am not sure but wana know why system is asking me for these partner functions like the same error is for Partner fn " Z1, Z2, Z3".

And in shipment, as per the partner function config for Shipment type..these 3 are not assigned to any shipment type.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Neha

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds a bit confusing when you say that the forwarding agent is in the preceding document but the partner role is not.  How can this be possible. Is the agent there with another partner role?

What is Z1 Z2 Z3? Are these "SCN" replacements  for a vendor number  or are these partner roles?

Can you enter the partner role in the preceding document or do you get an error message that the role is not in the schema? or any other error message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well from the discussion, what i am thinking is that Z1, Z2 and Z3 are not assigned to any item category. Hence, you are unable to derive any item category into your shipment cost document. Hence, no pricing procedure determined, no condition types and no net amount.

In the item category configuration for shipment cost document, put the right Item Determination group and the right partner function (Z1 for example). Then, the relevant item category is determined in your shipment cost doc which will bring in pricing procedure and condition types.

You can check all the relevant configuration in SPRO >> Logistics Execution >> Transportation >> Shipment Cost Document

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mukund S