cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of IDR is failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I've distributed an inbound delivery from ERP (with an HU inside) to EWM and got an Inbound Delivery Notification in EWM System:

But the activation of this IDR is failing with following log:

I'm wondering why the warehouse process type is being in the log, because I thought the WPT is important only for the Inbound delivery and not for Notification?

Had someone have any expirience with the action /SCDL/IDR_TRANSFER of the Profile "/SCDL/IDR"? Because as far I got, the problem is about this.

Thank you very much in advance

BR

Denis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Thank you very much guys (as usual),

it helped so far but for some reason the Receiving Office will not be field:

Even I've CIPed the information about shipping points from ERP and the shipping point in the ERP-delivery matched:

ERP-Shipping point:

EWM-Location:

Shipping and Receiving are activated for my WH as the general settings in SPRO are maintained.

Could you may be give any hint on this issue?

Thanks and BR

Denis

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

in this case you need to build a hierarchy with the SCU for the warehouse number (with the business attribute INV) on top and the shipping point below. Did you do that?

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, I was sure that I did this, but unfortunately not.

BR

Denis

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

this log shows the ppf action which tries to create the inbound delivery. As this fails, you get the failure back into the IDR.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Denis,

as far I understand the activation of IDR. The process actually creates the inbound delivery in the background. There is probably going to be an error with WPT determination, check the WPT assignment to the delivery and delivery item type.

Check also the product master field Proc.Type Det. Ind. in Whse Data Tab if you use it for determination.

Brgds,

Petr