Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dumps when displaying alv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

To store output values of CKMLQS transaction to ztable,

i am using classes cl_qstree_ckml and  cl_qsnode_material_ckm in a loop.

When the program is run, after few mins, my sap gui becomes very slow. Also observed that it consumes a huge amount of system memory.

The final output is a simple ALV grid display, but it sometimes throws cl_gui_custom_container=======cp dumps.(not every time)

Even after final alv output is displayed the sap gui becomes very sluggish. I have updated my sap gui to the latest, but still the problem persists.

How can i solve this issue? Any help is highly appreciated

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

former_member334777
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rojer,

I think you can check for maximum storage allocated to you on runtime / session as well as session timeout settings with the help of basis.

I think slowness may be because of amount of data selected and your memory is not enough in case of dump.If you have lot of data in output then try running in background.

BR,

Praveen

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen, thanks for you reply.

When i ran memory analysis, dynamic memory is occupying around 272mb. Even after calling the garbage collector explicitly, the memory is not freed.  The memory is not freed until the terminal session is closed.

Any idea how to free that memory?

0 Kudos

Hi Rojer,

Is it a custom code?

Please check whether internal table data is getting refreshed or not.

Check this thread -

BR,

Praveen

0 Kudos

Already referenced it. Didn't solve my issue though.

0 Kudos

Hi Rojer,

Could you please paste dump error log?

BR,

Praveen