cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address fields alignment in MDG-S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have added Building and Floor fields in address UIBB through FPM configuration(BS_BP_ADDRESS_STD of Webdynpro Component FPM_FORM_UIBB_GL2).

Address fields are aligned at the correct sequence in the initial screen. But once we choose Business Partner ID / Grouping, address fields are aligned in another sequence as opposed to the initial screen. Data is also storing in the backend even with this improper alignment. We do not need to write any code for the new fields.

I heard using CBA this can be corrected.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Please see attached for more information.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CBA is your problem here. There is already a CBA configuration for country 'US'; that is why the layout changes. In order to completely avoid that, you would probably have to copy the address UIBB configuration and make your own layout that is not CBA dependent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Thank you for your reply.

Do you know the CBA configuration name? What if I enhance this CBA configuration?

How do I make own UBB without CBA dependent? Is there any documentation?

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abdullah,

Can u pls  point us to any documentation around setting up without CBA or on how the CBA UI can be changed .  End objective is to make minimal changes but also make the UI field arrangement logical.

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

if you are using the active area check them system will pick fileds based on the account group check the fields in SM30 on V_T077D, Customizing / Maintained via SPRO "Define Account Groups with Screen Layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankar,

Appreciate your response Shankar.

Screen layout defined in the account groups are not same as the display of MDG UI. As far as I know, MDG UI is being controlled by FPM.

All I wanted to know was: How do I change UI using CBA ? I do not need to write any code.

Thanks,

Ramesh

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please go through the below link it talk about all the thing you need