cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoComplete issue in SAP GUI for HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have SAP GUI for HTML in Portal where when user enters some data for example some material number in MM01 t-code from portal-->SAP GUI for HTML when he again tries to enter the material number the auto complete data is showing somewhere in the page rather that displaying at the field. Please find the below screenshots. Is it a standard behaviour or is it limited to SAP GUI for HTML?

Rather than displaying like below screenshot(Below Screenshot in SAP GUI)

Please provide your inputs....

Regards,

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please try some other browser or downgrade IE9 to 8

You can do it from Control panel -> Programs & Features -> Left panel -> View installed update -> IE 9 update

Hope this helps!

-AC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

This might be the issue with your Browser, IE10 and 11 are not very compatible and give problems most of the time.

Please let me know which browser version you are using?

Try Chrome or Mozilla and check

Downgrading IE to 8 or 9 version could also do the trick.

Hope this helps!

-AC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

We are using browser version IE9.

Regards,

Rahul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ensured this transaction is supported in SAP GUI HTML at all? If so, this looks like a product error, I would open a call

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrence,

Thanks for your reply. We found that when i preview the SAP GUI for HTML iview as preview it is working fine but, we are getting the issue in the portal content area. Please find the below screenshot..

Please provide your inputs....

Regards,

Rahul.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Did you ensured this transaction is supported in SAP GUI HTML at all?

this question is still open

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrence,

Yes this transaction is supported and we are getting this issue even in User menu. Please find the below screenshot.

Regards,

Rahul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have found appropriate table entries on your ABAP backend, screenshot them and send to SAP through OSS, they will tell you what to do.

cheers